Most recently, everyone knows what NFT is. Today, let’s take a look at how to sell NFT
Many artists are making big money by selling their digital images via crypto art, which some artists say is. “An unusual and rapidly growing industry”
Let’s start with the first step.
1.Open MetaMask Crypto Wallet and open an account with an exchange such as Binance, etc., then buy and top up about 0.01–0.02 eth into the MetaMask Wallet.
2. Prepare work to be converted to NFT, if it is a file in a digital file format, such as PNG, GIF, WEBP, MP4 can be used. But if it is a work of art painted on paper, frames, canvas, or other materials. Can be used to scan or take photos to bring the work into a digital file format such as JPEG.
3. Go to the website OpenSea or Rarible. Actually, there are many websites, many Market Place, but today I would like to give an example from the website called Rarible.
4. When entering the website, press “Connect Wallet” to connect the bag. (If you don’t have a MetaMask wallet, you will not be able to access this step.) To become a “Seller”, click on the Create Job button or “Create” button in the top right corner.
5. Choose to create a single format or “Single” if you want to create only one work or press “Multiple” when you want to copy multiple pieces, then press ‘Choose File’ and select the desired file.
6. Choose a selling model, which if selected in Multiple types, there will be 2 types to choose from: Fixed Price, which can set a fixed selling price. And an independent auction (Unlimited Auction) where buyers can bid continuously until the seller is satisfied and accepts the offer.
7. Enter the title (Title)> Description (Description)> Enter Royalties or% share that we will receive if this work is sold in the future> Enter the properties (Properties) of the job. Such as image size, actual work size, etc. and press “Create item”
8. At this point, the MetaMask wallet window will pop up a notification of the conversion fee for this work (Mint), which in the case of heavy transactions, the gas fee will go up. We can press ‘reject’ to switch to the job at another time when the gas fee price has been lowered within the normal price range instead, then click ‘Confirm / Confirm’ and wait for the system to convert the file. When everything is correct The file will be in NFT format. That’s fine!
Messari Mason Nystrom analyst forecast the NFT market will surpass $ 1.3 billion by the end of 2021 as more artists, brands, and icons flock to create their own tokens.
Here you can add payment methods to your business in cryptocurrencies at ClassePay